CareMonkey, touted as the world’s fastest growing Emergency Health and Safety platform, is now even more accessible after releasing a Windows Phone App on the Microsoft Store today.
“We are excited to announce that the CareMonkey app is now available with offline mode on Microsoft Windows Phone, Surface and PC,” said Troy Westley, CEO of CareMonkey. “CareMonkey makes it easy for authorized carers to access sensitive life saving information. Our new CareMonkey app on the Microsoft Store ensures CareMonkey is always available, even when offline, so authorized carers know exactly what to do and who to call in an emergency.”
CareMonkey is available for free on the Microsoft Store and allows users to:
- Create Care Profiles and share with families, friends and trusted carers
- Access emergency medical & contact details
- Sign online permission & consent forms
- SMS and email groups or individuals
- Report injuries and incidents
- Make online payments
- Access data offline
To download the CareMonkey app, click here.