The ATA has some exciting news to share.
Authorities from the nation’s largest health systems, leaders of most influential medical societies and nationally recognized technology experts are included in a freshly announced list of speakers at the Annual Conference and Tradeshow of American Telemedicine Association.
The event takes place May 14-17 in Minneapolis.
Featured speakers include:
- John Noseworthy, MD, CEO, Mayo Clinic
- David Shulkin, MD, Under Secretary for Health, United States Veterans Administration
- Nicholas Negroponte, Founder, MIT Media Lab
- Reed Tuckson, MD, Tuckson Health Communications, former Chief of Medical Affairs of UnitedHealth Group
- James Peake, MD, LTG (Ret.), Vice President of CGI, former United States Secretary of Veterans Affairs
- Jack Resneck, Jr., MD, Board of Directors, American Medical Association
“This year’s annual conference and tradeshow will attract more than 6,000 telehealth-focused professionals,” a provided statement reads. “Conference highlights include the largest educational program and the largest tradeshow in the world focused on telemedicine, mhealth and related areas of remote healthcare delivery, private lunches with distinguished experts and a new, learning-focused Experience Zone for conference attendees.”
To learn more or to register for ATA 2016, click here.