With technological advancement, people are taking fitness and health of great importance. Today it is effortless to keep track of fitness using smartwatches and fitness watches. It offers you to set goals and monitor your health quickly. The fitness tracker will help you be fit each day. In case you forget to work out, you can also set reminders on the watches. This way you will never miss your workouts. Similarly, you don’t need to compromise on your health anymore. It helps you to push a little harder and enables you to be fit.
Fitness watches not only track your workouts, but they also keep a check on your food and water intake. It is important to note that eating healthy is as vital as working out. The right nutrition with training will help you achieve great results. Now you don’t need to carry your phone around anymore. You can connect your fitness watch to your phones and attend calls, check messages and get multiple tasks done all at once. Just as eating right and working out are essential, so is getting the right amount of sleep. Adults, as we grow, need an average of 7-9 hours of sleep. Fitness bands keep track of your sleep, which benefits your mood patterns, energy levels, and improves your metabolism.
Top 8 Fitness Trackers of 2020
TechWatch is the latest new watch to take the market by storm. This watch is undoubtedly a game-changer with a majority of the people preferring them. TechWatch is excellent in looks and design. It’s lightweight unlike other fitness bands available in the market. The price is very affordable which is also another plus point of the product. TechWatch is made in the same factories as other brands. It is manufactured and sold by a European company. The materials used for crafting this beautiful fitness watch are the best in town. The design has been developed to provide comfort and is high on quality.
The front and the back of the watch consists of hard, resistant glass which makes the product extra durable. You can also take it for hiking, camping, and traveling purposes. It has a comfortable silicone strap that smoothly wraps around your wrist to perfection. Since the watch is lightweight, you can carry them anywhere.
Features of TechWatch:
- HD Touch Display: TechWatch has a fantastic HD touch display which is an absolute necessity in a fitness watch. Nobody would ever want to purchase a fitness band with a poor display screen.
- Long-lasting battery life: This is an important feature that is necessary for individuals who are on the go. It is perfect for people who are busy and don’t get the time to charge the watch continuously. It is powerful enough to last for 3-5 days depending on how much you use it.
- Ideal for an active lifestyle: TechWatch allows you to keep track of your workouts and runs. You may as well keep track of the number of steps taken in a day and check your progress each day.
Read a complete TechWatch review here.
XWatch is another top smart fitness watch a sure must buy. The watch has multiple features and advantages which makes it a great purchase. You will never regret purchasing the XWatch. You can check your messages, emails, attend calls or make calls directly on this super device. XWatch can be your medical assistant. It monitors your heart rate, pulse, blood pressure and gives you results of the same. It also lets you sleep better and monitors your sleep. Let XWatch wake you up in the mornings. You can set alarms and reminders on the device. XWatch watches your every move and keeps track of your active life.
Stay connected with your friends and family with the device and never miss critical updates. It has a high battery performance which lasts you for days. Never miss important calls or messages with XWatch. The watch monitors your every move. For instance, if you are in a sitting position for too long, the device will notify you to stand up. There are many specifications of this amazing device which is the reason they are so popular right now, knowing what to buy an affordable yet worthy fitness watch, you can be guaranteed to invest in XWatch.
Features of XWatch
- XWatch has a 4.0 version of Bluetooth, which is the best option for fitness watches.
- The device has a pedometer installed, which tracks every step you take, setting a specific target for each day and check the results daily. You can check your progress on the device.
- XWatch comes with a remote camera that enables you to take selfies within 10m.
- Set reminders on the watch or alarms to schedule your day.
- The device is effortless to use and convenient for people of all ages to apply.
- It has the option of power-saving and standby mode, which saves battery life.
- It has an LCD that displays your walking distance, burned calorie and number of steps taken in a day.
Read a complete XWatch review here.
- Fitbit Versa 2
This model of Fitbit is another excellent choice. It is a perfect blend of smartwatch and fitness tracker. It allows you to make calls, send messages, check emails, and set reminders or alarms. It also has a heart rate monitor that checks the rate as you jog or run. It is quite an affordable fitness watch with multiple features that is sure to attract your attention. It has a calorie meter which keeps a check on how much calories you consume each day. It also features which include a pedometer, menstrual cycle tracking, sleep tracking, workouts, and a 24×7 heart rate monitor. The Fitbit Versa 2 offers 15 exercise modes to choose from like swimming, running, yoga, and biking. The device is quite compact and lightweight with highly customizable features. The price is such to fit in your wallets quite easily.
Features of Fitbit Versa 2
- Fitbit Versa 2 comes with a Fitbit Pay feature that can be used by customers.
- The device has a heart rate monitor that keeps track of your heart rate while running or walking. You can check the results or progress every day.
- The device comes with an altimeter, which can be used to test the altitude at locations.
- Fitbit Versa-2 comes with a 5-day battery life, which is excellent for fitness watches.
- It comes with a built-in Amazon Alexa, which you can use accordingly.
- The device is water-resistant.
- Fitbit Charge 3
Fitbit Charge 3 has an amazing and attractive band, which is the first thing you will notice. It has a watch styled buckle, which is a nice upgrade from other models. The touchscreen of the model is pretty impressive. There are also two buttons on the side of the screen. The band of the Fitbit Charge 3 is replaceable. The design has been carefully developed to include maximum features yet maintain a lightweight for the same. The device is pocket-friendly and ticks all the marks on your list. It has improvised features and multiple advantages that you can use with ease. It has improved notifications systems and allows you to set alarms and reminders so that you never miss out on any important stuff. The design of the device is pretty amazing with great features.
Features of Fitbit Charge 3
- Fitbit Charge 3 comes with a heart rate monitor and displays the report daily.
- It also has a function of altimeter, which provides you with the correct altitude measures.
- It has a fantastic battery life with up to 7 days. With a standard usage too, it can last for seven days. Hence, it is excellent in terms of battery response.
- It tracks your sleep patterns and helps you sleep better.
- It comes with a replaceable band and a grayscale screen.
- The device is super compatible with android, iOS, and windows.
- Xiaomi Mi Band 4
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 comes at a much reasonable price for fitness watches. This one is an upgraded version from the previous models. It has a transparent color screen that is easy to navigate and read. It has an impressive set of tracking features that are sure to stun you. The specifications and benefits of this device are amazing taking into consideration it’s mere pricing. There are a total of six workout modes which is again a plus. There are walking, cycling, pool swimming, running, treadmill running and a standard exercise mode. It also has features that keep track of the swimming style in the pool swimming mode. It is smart to recognize styles like backstroke, butterfly, and freestyle. It also keeps a check on other activities like stroke count and swimming pace.
Features of Xiaomi Mi Band 4
- The device consists of a heart rate monitor, which gives you instant results of your heart rate.
- Xiaomi Mi Band 4 has six work outmodes, which is fantastic for a fitness watch.
- The device has a battery life of 20 days, which is again an impressive feature for fitness bands.
- The display of the device has a color screen.
- It keeps track of your sleep and checks the number of hours you have slept. You can also keep alarms on the device.
- The device is waterproof, which is why you can use it while swimming as well. It also has a swimming mode which detects your every move.
- Once you connect your phone with the fitness watch, you can quickly get all your notifications on the clock. Hence, no need to carry around your phone everywhere.
- The device is compatible with Android and iOS.
- Garmin Vivosmart 4
The Garmin Vivosmart 4 has all the qualities that you would look for in a fitness band. It keeps a check on your sleep, heart rate, calories, steps, calories burned, various exercises, floors climbed, and multiple other amazing features. It has an advanced sleep tracking with REM sleep. It also can gauge blood oxygen saturation levels during the night with the Pulse Ox sensor. It has a body monitor feature that helps you to optimize your daily activities according to your energy levels, helps to check all your notifications right on your fitness watch rather than having to use your phone at all times. If you use android, you have the option of preset replies. The device is ultra-lightweight and compact.
Features of Xiaomi Mi Band 4
- Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is compatible with Andriod and iOS.
- It has a heart rate monitor that keeps track at all times.
- It has Pulse Ox features and also an all-day stress tracker.
- The company provides a battery life of up to 7 days, which is an impressive feature.
- It is water-resistant up to 50 meters.
- It has an OLED screen.
- The device has an altimeter feature too.
- Samsung Galaxy Fit
This device can be your next perfect companion in all situations. Samsung Galaxy Fit is water-resistant up to 50 meters and matches the durability of military-level standards. The device has multiple trackers available, which are the best part. It is cost-friendly and has all the features that you would look for in a fitness watch. There is six work outmodes in the device which are running, walking, cycling, rowing, dynamic workouts, and elliptical training.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Fit
- The Samsung Galaxy Fit has about 90 plus work outmodes that you can choose from.
- You can check all your notification on the watch itself.
- It has a stress tracking feature that tracks your stress in an entire day.
- The device has a sleep monitoring feature too.
- Fitbit Inspire HR
The Fitbit Inspire HR is very lightweight and compact that you will ever even notice it’s there on your wrists. The bands of the fitness watch are replaceable and easy to switch when you want to change it. It has an attractive design that will attract a lot of attention. It also has a great battery life and performance. The device is affordable, with all the correct features in place.
Feature of Fitbit Inspire HR
- Fitbit Inspire HR has 15 plus workout modes.
- Fitbit Inspire HR is powered through with a battery life of up to 5 days.
- It comes with a heart rate monitor.
- The device has a connected GPS which adds to the ease.
- Water-resistant, which helps to use even during swimming.
- You can check your notifications on the watch itself.
Multiple fitness watches excel in various areas. You can choose the preferable ones to you according to the price factor, features, and specifications. These are the top 8 fitness watches that you should go for. This will allow a purchase you will love.