Ever since the Coronavirus pandemic started, most of us are spending more time at home than ever. There have been circulars about ways to defend your bodies, but no one is talking about sexual health. Whether you have been married for long or are together for only a few months, it can be easy to get swept up in the daily ins and outs of life. The problem becomes even more difficult when there is the uncertainty of the Coronavirus pandemic. You are forced to redirect your energy and attention to other things other than your relationship.
While there is nothing wrong with leaning towards a trusted relationship and routine, keeping the spark of romance alive in the relationship is important. You and your partner need to feel close and connected to help you get through the tough times. But, there might be plenty of reasons you cannot show your appreciation and fondness to your partner. If you feel that your libido is increasing during the pandemic, you need first to understand the cause and then figure out a way to overcome it.
Common Causes of Low Libido during the Covid-19 Pandemic
It is quite common not to have sexual desires during the Coronavirus pandemic. Here are some of the factors that might be causing low libido –
- Stress and Anxiety – Survival and financial stress during the COVID-19 pandemic can affect sexual desires. The fear of the unknown can make men anxious and even depressed. These psychological issues can lead to physical problems, including erectile dysfunction and lower sexual desires.
- Partners Spending More Time Together – You and your partner are spending a lot of time together than before. Instead of seeing each other only in the morning, before work, or at dinner, you see each other 24/7. The excitement of seeing each other has decreased and has led to imbalances in your routine, making you resentful of your partner and wanting to have sex.
- Eating and Lifestyle Habits Have Changed – Since restaurants, fitness studios, and gyms are all closed, the chances are that your eating habits and exercise routines have also changed. When you change your habits drastically, the chances are that it will have an effect on your body too.
- Smoking and Drinking More – One way people choose to cope with the pandemic is by drinking and smoking more. Increased alcohol consumption and smoking are linked to erectile dysfunction in men. They can also cause other harmful diseases such as high blood pressure, cancer, and heart diseases.
- Less Sex – Since you are masturbating less due to anxiety and stress, you are also craving less sex than before. This, in addition to the stress and anxiety of staying at home, can mean your sexual desire will decrease to a great extent.
All of the above causes are affecting relationships more than ever. Mismatched libido with your partner can create frustration in the relationship, and a lot of times can even lead to divorce. If you have always had low libido, it’s fine, but if not, and it is affecting your relationship, there are plenty of things you can do to get out of the problem if you wish to. You can attend counseling or seek a doctor’s help to help bring your sex drive back.
There is Help If You Need It
Talking about sexual issues with your doctor is never easy, and this pandemic has made it even harder. Many men are worried about seeking medical help during these difficult times when doctors are busy and already have their hands full. Besides, the fear of contracting the virus at the clinics and hospitals is causing men to put off their visits entirely. However, putting off appointments is also making the problem worse and could lead to other health problems.
To help normalize the different ways that pandemic is affecting the relationship and your sex life, you need to find a product that works well and helps you overcome the temporary ED. BlueChew is an online erectile dysfunction medication service where you can order medications without leaving your house. You can order chewable tablets of Sildenafil and Tadalafil, both of which are FDA approved medicines for erectile dysfunction. The company offers online consultation from certified doctors so that you can get your prescription and your medications right to your doorstep anywhere in the US, even during the pandemic.
Why Buy BlueChew Subscription and How Does it Help?
- No Face to Face Consultation – There is no need for you to travel anywhere to visit a doctor in this pandemic. You do not have to get gas for your car for online consultation. All you have to do is fill up a detailed subscription, and a trained medical professional will review the answers and give a prescription based on your symptoms.
- Comfortable and Convenient – If you normally face erectile dysfunction, you will have to get an appointment with the doctor and wait in line for your turn. With BlueChew, online doctors are always available. Even if you are working from home and have a busy schedule, you can use your free time to fill in the questionnaire. There is no need for you to mess up your schedule.
- Privacy and Security – When you visit a local doctor, the chances are that you will see familiar faces. Even the doctor might know your family for a long time, and you will feel like you are being judged. It is one of the reasons why people do not want to visit a doctor for erectile dysfunction. With BlueChew, your information will always be kept safe and secure. Every small thing you share with your doctor is kept confidential.
- Discreet Packaging – When you subscribe to BlueChew, your order arrives in a discreet package so that no one comes to know what is inside it. No one, not even your partner, will know what is inside the package if you do not want her to know.
- No-Risk of Infections – Even though it is a fact that you go to a doctor’s clinic to get better, but today, a lot of people are contracting the COVID-19 virus after visiting a doctor. If you do not want to get sick, taking online consultation would be best for you.
Apart from subscribing to BlueChew, try meditating, doing yoga together, showing together, or even have a dinner date right at home. When you do things together, it can tap into your responsive desire and get you in the mood. With BlueChew, you will not have to worry about your libido steering in the upward direction too!