Every woman dreams of a healthy, glowing and younger-looking skin. You know how important it is to take care of your skin as you age. If the skin is not given the right care at the right time, it’s going to affect you in the long run. Following a good skincare routine is no rocket science. But, if you take the skincare routine less seriously, then you will definitely have to make huge investments in science (chemical peels, laser treatments, and costly injections) to achieve good looking skin. It is, therefore, very important that you take care of your skin even before it starts showing signs of aging.
As we age, our body’s internal processes slow down, which means our skin cell turnover and skin recovery slows down. This results in signs of aging showing up on the surface of our skin. At around the age of 25, most people begin to observe the first signs of aging.
Fine lines and wrinkles are the first noticeable signs of aging. At first, it is just shallow lines or laughter lines (also known as Crow’s feet) that appear around the corners of the eye. These fine lines are then followed by wrinkles on the forehead. Initially, the creases on the forehead tend to be visible only when we laugh or change facial expressions. But as time passes, these wrinkles become permanent even when our face is static.
The loss of volume is another main sign of aging. At the initial stages, a loss of volume and facial contours may not be noticeable. You can identify a loss of volume in the lips when the lipstick starts to bleed. When the skin loses volume, it tends to sag making it look older. The folds that occur between the nose and mouth are also due to the sagging of skin.
As our skin matures, the skin structure weakens and loses its elasticity and firmness. The skin tends to become drier and loses the radiance of a youthful look. Several factors cause our skin to age. While some factors are natural, most other externals factors also cause the skin to age prematurely. Exposure to extreme pollution, smoking, and drinking, etc are some of the external factors related to aging of the skin.
Most of you already know the skincare routine to follow. But what most people still can’t figure out is what product to use. Every product in the market claims to be the best at what it offers. But if you are tired of spending money on costly cosmetic products and can’t yet find a product that suits your needs, then you are in the right place. The product that we are reviewing today is La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer, a wrinkle freezing solution that helps you achieve visibly younger-looking skin.
About La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer
La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer is a clinically proven ingredient matrix that helps to give the skin a healthier and youthful look. This wrinkle freezing moisturizer, as the name suggests, helps to eradicate wrinkles and fine lines. La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer locks in moisture nourishes the skin, and also helps in restoring elasticity and firmness.
This formulation follows the 4 R’s of skin revival, that is, it repairs, restores, revitalizes and rejuvenates the skin. This wrinkle freezing moisturizer works by gently removing the dead cells and stimulating the growth of new cells that repairs and restores the skin. La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer works by targeting and treating all the core aging mechanisms by simultaneously radically rebuilding, revitalizing, and rejuvenating the damaged skin.
This revolutionary product fights aging the natural way, unlike other anti-aging treatments. La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer consists of all-natural anti-wrinkle ingredients that nourish and hydrate your skin along with boosting the skin’s immunity.
Collagen is a fibrous protein that is abundantly found in the body. It is responsible for supporting and structuring cells to each other. Collagen gives skin strength and elasticity. As we age, collagen production tends to decrease gradually. Which in turn results in the aging of the skin. This wrinkle freezing moisturizer contains collagen revitalizers which do wonders to your skin and makes it look younger. It also contains super hydrators and skin firming peptides that give your skin the youthful radiant look.
9 out of 10 women who have used La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer have achieved younger-looking skin and they have all recommended the product to their friends and relatives. The study on the ones who have used the product states that there was an 83% increase in skin hydration, a 78% reduction in wrinkles and fine lines, and a 64% improvement in the overall tone and texture of the skin. The product is natural and recommended by dermatologists.
La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer is a product manufactured by the La’Pura Skincare products. They offer their products only through online purchases. This allows them to reach their largest target groups while keeping the overall costs down.
According to most users, this moisturizer is the best and most effective wrinkle freezing moisturizer than most of the anti-aging creams in the market. Let us see what the key ingredients of La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer are which makes it stand out from the rest of the creams.
- Phytoceramide – Phytoceramide is a lipid-derived from plants which helps to hydrate the skin. It works from the inside out to lock in moisture and binds the skin together making the skin look fuller and thicker.
- Retinol – Retinol is a form of Vitamin A which is used to boost the level of collagen produced in the body. It plumps out the skin.
- Acmella Flower Extract – The Acmella Flower extract helps smoothen the skin. It relaxes facial tension and reduces expression lines & wrinkles.
- Black Currant Seed – The essential fatty acids in Black Currant seed helps repair cells of the skin. It contains high levels of antioxidant-rich vitamins and other medicinal properties that benefit the skin.
How To Use La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturiser?
Using this moisturizer is absolutely easy. Just follow these three simple steps to get an amazing, healthy, and younger-looking skin:
Step 1 : Cleansing: Wash and exfoliate your face to remove the accumulated dirt, and pat it dry.
Step 2 : Application: Take a small amount of the cream and apply it on your face and neck against the direction of wrinkles.
Step 3 : Absorption: Allow the skin to completely absorb the cream before applying any other makeup or skincare product. For best results apply the cream twice a day.
Bad skin can also be the result of persistent bad habits. Your role in a good skincare routine doesn’t necessarily end with applying a high-quality anti-aging cream. For best results, you need to always practice good habits along with La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer cream. Here are a few tips that you should follow:
- Don’t forget your sunscreen – This is a mistake often committed by people. In a hurry, we often forget to apply sunscreen leaving the skin exposed to more UV rays and pollution. Tanning can leave your skin feel leathery. Tanning also speeds up the aging of the skin making you look older.
- Limit alcohol intake and smoking – We are not saying quit drinking and smoking. But we are reminding you to ease up on your alcohol intake and smoking habits as it can be one of the major reasons affecting your skin and making it look dull. Excessive intake of alcohol leads to dehydration that can make your skin dry and itchy.
- Eat a healthy diet – Diet is a huge factor that determines the look of your skin. Having a healthy diet along with the application of La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer will not only help you achieve a lot of younger-looking and healthier skin but will also help you in the long run.
How Does La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer Work?
La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer works by balancing the dermal matrix at a cellular level and thereby strengthening the skin’s natural structure. These mechanisms help improve the skin’s hydration, lift and plump the skin, reducing wrinkles and lines for a smooth finish.
Benefits of La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer
- It improves the overall skin hydration that your skin lacks. Its active ingredients lock in moisture making the skin more soft and supple.
- La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer fights all signs of aging and helps in removing even the most stubborn fine lines and wrinkles. It helps in giving the skin a flawless finish.
- It provides the skin with essential nutrients. These nutrients help boost the skin’s immunity levels.
- This moisturizer has mechanisms that improve and restores the skin’s elasticity and firmness, which in turn makes the skin look much younger and radiant.
- La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer helps fight stress-related aging as it offers antioxidants that support to combat free radicals and UV beams.
- Regular application of this moisturizer evens out the skin tone and texture. It reduces the damage caused by photoaging and uneven skin tone.
- La’Pura ensures to brighten the skin and gives it a youthful appearance. The moisturizer makes the skin smooth, firmer and tight.
- It completely wipes out the dead skin cells and minimizes the skin spots and staining on the skin.
Pricing, Money Back Guarantee, And Refund Policy
You do not believe this product can do wonders? Then try it yourself. The product gives you the option of trying the product before purchasing it.
First, get your free bottle of La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer and then decide for yourself if the product is worth the splurge or not. Although there is no money back guarantee for this product, the 14-day free trial it offers makes up for that.
The initial trial product comes at $4.97 that covers just the shipping and processing fee. After the end of the trial, you will be charged a fee of $88.46 if you continue using the cream. You will then be enrolled for an automatic subscription where you will have to pay $88.46 for the product and $4.97 towards shipping every month.
If you do not intend to purchase the product, you need to cancel the trial within 14 days of the order date.
There are no side effects reported for La’Pura moisturizer as of now. Most of the users of this cream swear by it and have said that the product is safe and also effective.
But, it is always a best practice to consult your healthcare provider before trying out any cosmetics and skincare products. La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer has high Vitamin A content that can cause irritation in those with sensitive skin.
Most users of La’Pura have recommended the product to their friends and relatives.
Let us see what the opinions of the users of La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer are.
Annie – I am very happy with this product. La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer has improved my overall confidence by restoring my skin health and appearance. It’s been just 4 weeks since I started using the product and I can already feel a change. My skin feels a lot smoother and vibrant.
Emma – The best thing about La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer is that it shows improvement in the appearance of the skin from the first usage itself and continues to do so with every use. It has helped me a lot by removing the most stubborn wrinkles and blemishes. I’m really in love with this product and I am waiting eagerly for the next pack of the moisturizer.
Caramela – I have tried every product in the market which claims to be the “best”. I was recommended La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing moisturizer by a friend of mine who had started to use the product. Though doubtful in the beginning, now I am in love with this product. I would highly recommend this product as it is the best and most effective cream in fighting off the aging skin and giving your skin a more youthful and beautiful look.
Conclusion – The Final Verdict
Get a younger looking skin the natural way with La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Moisturizer. Achieve a youthful clarity and a luminous vibrancy with each application of this moisturizer that will hydrate, nourish, and tighten the skin, eliminating stubborn wrinkles and deep fine lines.
This revolutionary product is definitely worth the buy as it comes with a free trial offer. Buy the product only once you are satisfied with the results of the trial product.