As we grow old, the chances are that we will start experiencing health issues. One of the common problems that people face is nerve pain or neuropathy. It affects 1 in every 12 people over the age of 55. But, it is also common among young people and can happen at any age. There are plenty of causes of neuropathy and there are not many supplements and medicines out there that can help combat it. Even if there are, most of them are too expensive for common people. It is the reason why Nerve Renew has been able to create a niche for itself. It contains active ingredients that treat neuropathy and that too without burning a hole in the pocket. But, does Nerve Renew really work? Let us find out in this detailed review.
Nerve Renew is a nutrient supplement that contains a natural formula that improves neuropathic symptoms and helps you be more active in your day to day life. It helps relieve the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy, prevents stress, reduces anxiety, and offers many more benefits. The supplement contains nutrients and ingredients that offer long term comfort from pain caused due to neuropathy and reduce the cause of nerve damage over time.
About the Company
Nerve Renew is a revolutionary product by the Neuropathy Treatment Group. The company’s headquarter is located in Boise, Idaho, where they also have a manufacturing unit. Founded in 2013 by Wes Jones, the company is dedicated to the production of high-quality products that helps improve the lives of people and boost their health.
The company mainly focuses on finding solutions for people suffering from peripheral neuropathy. Those suffering from this nerve disease suffer from pain that also leads to anxiety and various other mental health conditions. It not only affects them physically, but it also affects the overall quality of life. The company has a dedicated team that has spent years on research and has created Nerve Renew as a result. It is a nutritional supplement that helps with pain management and provides that much-needed relief.
What is Neuropathy?
Peripheral neuropathy is a medical condition where a person’s peripheral system is damaged. Some of the most common causes of neuropathy include kidney disorder, diabetes, vitamin deficiencies, hypothyroidism, blood-related conditions, alcoholism, nerve injury, trauma, and others. The peripheral nervous system lies outside of the central nervous system and is located outside of the spinal cord. The peripheral nervous system comprises of different types of nerves – sensory nerves, motor nerves, and autonomic nerves. When the peripheral nerves are damaged, it can cause multiple symptoms based on the nerves that are damaged. When the damage is not caught early, it can lead to medical conditions in arms, legs, hands, and feet. People suffering from neuropathy often complain of the following issues –
- Muscle atrophy
- Physical disfigurement
How Does Nerve Renew Work?
Nerve Renew contains some of the most useful ingredients and vitamins that have shown to have a positive effect on the damaged nerves. Several studies have shown that Nerve Renew can successfully reduce the amount of pain that damaged nerves causes.
Nerve Renew contains ingredients that can be easily absorbed by the body, which is not the case with other nerve supplements in the market. It allows the effects to be felt much faster since the body readily accepts it. These help the body to renew damaged nerves and also boost its growth. The supplement improves the function of the nerve and undoes any damage that might have stopped them from functioning properly.
Nerve Renew contains multiple ingredients that the body needs to promote nerve health. It prevents people, suffering from neuropathy, to take multiple medications to help with the pain.
Nerve Renew is a powerful neuropathy supplement that is created by the collaboration between medical experts, researchers, and herbalists. Every bottle of the supplement contains vitamins, antioxidants, and herbs that have been proven to provide nerve support.
Vitamins and Antioxidants
- Vitamin B1 or Benfotiamine– It helps regenerate nerve damage and enhances overall nerve health. It has also shown to slow the progression of diabetic complications and protect the damage of nerve because of oxidative stress. The body more easily absorbs Benfotiamine than other types of Vitamins B1.
- Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin– It has been very effective in slowing the damage of nerve and also controls the neuropathy.
- Vitamin B6 or Pyridoxine HCI– It is a brain and nerve tonic that reverses nerve damage and also enhances vascular supply to the entire body.
- Vitamin B12 or Methylcobalamin– Low Vitamin B12 in the body can worsen nerve problems. Nerve Renew contains it in the exact quantity that is needed by the body to help the nerve cells grow in a healthy and pain-free manner.
- Vitamin D3 or Cholecalciferol– It increases blood circulation and maintains nerves’ receptors.
- R-ALA or Stabilized R-Alpha Lipoic Acid– It is water, and fat-soluble ingredient supports the healthy nerve cells. It is only one of the few molecules that can easily cross the blood-brain barrier. It helps improve the flow of blood and oxygen in the body that helps reduce pain and the burning sensation that you might experience.
- Oat Straw Extract– It is a green herb that is rich in Vitamin B complex that helps reduce pain and boosts immunity. It reduces the inflammatory markers in the body and provides relief from itchy skin and other inflammations. It also helps ease the anxiety that prevents symptoms from worsening.
- Feverfew Extract– It is an herb containing a compound called parthenolide that is used to help with pain relief and reduce inflammation. It blocks the release of inflammatory markers in the entire body. It helps suppress inflammation that helps with the nerve pain.
- Passion Flower Extract– It is an herb offering multiple anti-anxiety and anti-depressant benefits. It increases the production of GABA in the brain that has a calming effect on the body and the mind.
- Skullcap Extract– It works by increasing blood flow to the brain and helps calm the mind. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
All the ingredients used in the product are natural and free of pesticides, toxins, or heavy metals. According to the official website, all ingredients are checked for quality, purity, and potency using infrared technology.
Naturopathy can be managed and treated by giving the body the necessary nutrients that will help regenerate the damaged nerve cells. It is the reason why medical practitioners recommend supplements in addition to other medications. Some of the top benefits of Nerve Renew supplements are –
- It prevents further damage of nerve cells by promoting the renewal of the nerve cells.
- It reduces the pain and burning sensation that nerve damage can cause.
- It helps increase blood circulation to the brain and the rest of the body.
- The nutrients and vitamins are absorbed more easily by the body than other products.
- It allows users to enjoy better sense from their nerves, which might have been missing before.
- It provides better muscle control that improves fine and gross motor skills.
- It improves the balance of the body.
- It provides anti-depressant and anti-anxiety action that often causes irritability in people with neuropathy.
- It enhances the quality of sleep.
Price and Refund Policy
You can purchase Nerve Renew from their official website or their supply partners. One bottle contains 60-tablets and is suitable for one month. One bottle costs $69, but if you purchase three months supply together, you get a total discount of $60, meaning you pay only $147. You also need to pay $6.97 as shipping and handling charges.
You can opt for a free trial 30-tablets bottle and join the “Preferred Customer Program” that provides automatic shipments of the product. You get a discount of $20 on every bottle that you purchase after the trial period. After 2-weeks of the trial period, you continue to receive a 60-tablets bottle for a discounted price of $49 every 30 days. Your credit card will be billed for $49 + S&H charges. You can cancel your subscription at any time before the product is shipped.
Nerve Renew comes with 365 days of money-back guarantee less S&H charges. But, for those who have enrolled for the automatic program, the refund policy applies only to the most recent purchase, i.e., 30 days. So, if you are not satisfied with the product, no matter what the reason, you can get your money back. Thus, there is all the more reason for you to try the product if you suffer from neuropathy.
Are There Any Side Effects?
One of the major concerns for people taking supplements for nerve damage is the side effects they might experience. Nerve Renew has undertaken multiple testing of their products before putting them in the market to ensure that the users do not experience any negative side effects when taking the product.
However, initially, some users might experience digestive issues, diarrhea, vomiting, or dizziness. But, over time, these should subside as the body gets used to the supplement. It is also best to speak to your doctor before starting Nerve Renew to ensure that it won’t interact with any other medications that you might be on.
Cancer patients, pregnant women, and breastfeeding mothers are advised to consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.
How Soon Can You See the Results?
The high-quality ingredients used in the manufacturing of Nerve Renew formula are bioavailable than other similar products in the market. It means that these ingredients are easily absorbed by the body and provide quicker and better results.
Everybody’s body is different, and so is the cause of their nerve damage. But, Nerve Renew has a high success rate. Many people have been able to see a change in their pain threshold within 1 to 3 weeks of consuming the product. Others might have to wait for 1-2 months to experience its effects, depending on the severity of the condition. Experts recommend taking the supplement for at least four months to enjoy its best results. So, it is vital that you do not get impatient and continue to use the product for that long and then decide how beneficial it is to you.
Thousands of people have shared their experienced and the results after using Nerve Renew as directed by the company. Here are some of the reviews that you will find helpful –
“I am a teacher and have to be on my feet for a long time. Neuropathy pain was making it difficult for me to concentrate in class and was affecting my capability. Then, someone told me about Nerve Renew and decided to try it. I must say that the stinging pain has subsided to a great extent. I am still taking the supplement to see if it can help with the other symptoms of neuropathy. Nonetheless, I am glad that I found Nerve Renew.” – Matthew Colly, Sussex, NJ
“I have been suffering from naturopathy for the past five years and was on several medications to relieve pain. But, the strong medications were taking a toll on me and my life. I felt sleepier than usual and was unable to concentrate on my work. I saw an advertisement for Nerve Renew and decided to find more information about it. I tried the 2-week free trial and could feel the pain level dropping and improvement in my stress levels. I have decided to continue with the supplement as it is the one thing that seems to have helped till now.” – Lisa Clark, Las Vegas, TX
The Final Verdict
Nerve Renew is definitely popular with people suffering from naturopathy, and the reviews are quite positive. Thousands of people are using it to tackle their neuropathy pain and even get rid of it eventually. But the real question is, will it work for you? The answer is to leverage their money back warranty and find out on your own by using it for a few months. Since the product contains only natural ingredients and does not cause any side effects, you will be able to enjoy its benefits without worrying about it impacting your health negatively.
If you have been dealing with neuropathy for long and are fed up with the negative impact of the medication prescribed to you, then Nerve Renew is the product that you should give a try.